Tropical Fish Northern Ireland | Tropical Fish NI
WELCOME TO TROPICAL FISH NORTHERN IRELAND! We welcome fish keepers from worldwide to join us.

Tropical fish keepers from worldwide are welcome! No matter what Aquarium Fish you have, or the size of your Fish Tank. If you have Malawi Cichlids, American, Tropical, or Marine Fish - Come and have a look around - We want to welcome you to our site!

Homesite latestCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

forum reported around five times

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mbuna

PostSubject: forum reported around five times    Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:49 am

i just thought i would post this to enlighten our members to what the forum administration and moderators are up against on a weekly basis
as most already know we set up this forum as a way to communicate with local fish hobbyists and breeders local and national and in my opinon due to the fact these persons cant delete our ads on here like they have been doing on gumtree they have taken to reporting the forum in such a manner as to try and have us taken offline. now as our team is a great believer in freedom of speech as is of course what the internet is for i thought i would post the statements to which our forum is being reported for.
[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
http://tropicalfishni.co.uk

forum reported around five times
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1