Tropical Fish Northern Ireland | Tropical Fish NI
WELCOME TO TROPICAL FISH NORTHERN IRELAND! We welcome fish keepers from worldwide to join us.

WELCOME TO TROPICAL FISH NORTHERN IRELAND! We welcome fish keepers from worldwide to join us.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tropical fish keepers from worldwide are welcome! No matter what Aquarium Fish you have, or the size of your Fish Tank. If you have Malawi Cichlids, American, Tropical, or Marine Fish - Come and have a look around - We want to welcome you to our site!

Homesite latestLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi from Bonnie Scotland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boyneburn

Hi from Bonnie Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Bonnie Scotland   Hi from Bonnie Scotland EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Hi I am from Aberdeenshire in North east Scotland have kept fish for over 25 years.I currently have a fish house with 31 tanks of various sizes & 1 tank in the house.I have a hobby website which I try to keep up to date but sometimes fall behind due to other commitments.Obviously as a new member I cannot post a link yet.In the last couple of years my main breeding interest has been corydoras.Although I have also bred other fish as well.
Back to top Go down
wonderfish

wonderfish

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Bonnie Scotland   Hi from Bonnie Scotland EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:57 pm

Well hello there Boyneburn Smile and great to have you join us on the forum!

We have a few other members from Scotland on here too! Its great to be able to chat to fish friends from across the pond Smile

31 tanks is impressive - i thought we were bad with 22 LOL mind you ours are all in the house rofl

Will be really interesting chatting to you about your corys and to see your website Smile If you want to email a link through to tropicalfishni@mail.com i can add it here for you!

Hope you enjoy the forum, and i look forward to lots of chats Smile

Wonderfish
Back to top Go down
wonderfish

wonderfish

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Bonnie Scotland   Hi from Bonnie Scotland EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:53 am

Great stuff, i can add your website now Smile

It is www.scotia-aquatics.co.uk

Thats a really neat website Roy Smile I can tell you are going to be a great source of information for our members and especially with the Scottish Events Dates Smile

I love your diary page - how great to look back over that!
Back to top Go down
FANTASTICFISH
FANTASTICFISH

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Bonnie Scotland   Hi from Bonnie Scotland EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:28 am

Hi Boyneburn Great to have you on the site ! loved your article on culturing microworms and vineger eels ! look forward to having A chat with you !
Fantastic Fish
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantastic-fish.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Bonnie Scotland   Hi from Bonnie Scotland Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Bonnie Scotland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tropical Fish Northern Ireland | Tropical Fish NI  :: Welcome :: Welcome New Members :: welcome introduction-
Jump to: