Tropical Fish Northern Ireland | Tropical Fish NI
WELCOME TO TROPICAL FISH NORTHERN IRELAND! We welcome fish keepers from worldwide to join us.

WELCOME TO TROPICAL FISH NORTHERN IRELAND! We welcome fish keepers from worldwide to join us.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tropical fish keepers from worldwide are welcome! No matter what Aquarium Fish you have, or the size of your Fish Tank. If you have Malawi Cichlids, American, Tropical, or Marine Fish - Come and have a look around - We want to welcome you to our site!

Homesite latestLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brit-catches-fish-that-br-bites-mens-testicles

Go down 
+2
zungaro
mbuna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mbuna

mbuna

Brit-catches-fish-that-br-bites-mens-testicles Empty
PostSubject: Brit-catches-fish-that-br-bites-mens-testicles   Brit-catches-fish-that-br-bites-mens-testicles EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:51 am

Back to top Go down
http://tropicalfishni.co.uk
zungaro
zungaro

PostSubject: Re: Brit-catches-fish-that-br-bites-mens-testicles   Brit-catches-fish-that-br-bites-mens-testicles EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:48 pm

Jesus and i was wading about in my tank a few months ago wearing swimming trunks with 3 two foot pacus and they are always hungry:face:
Back to top Go down
mbuna

mbuna

PostSubject: Re: Brit-catches-fish-that-br-bites-mens-testicles   Brit-catches-fish-that-br-bites-mens-testicles EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:49 pm

lol close call i would say rofl
Back to top Go down
http://tropicalfishni.co.uk
zungaro
zungaro

PostSubject: Re: Brit-catches-fish-that-br-bites-mens-testicles   Brit-catches-fish-that-br-bites-mens-testicles EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:36 am

im not going in that tank again without body armour,had my finger bitten before by one of the pacus,was like someone squeesing hard with a pair of pliers
Back to top Go down
wonderfish

wonderfish

PostSubject: Re: Brit-catches-fish-that-br-bites-mens-testicles   Brit-catches-fish-that-br-bites-mens-testicles EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:31 am

oooooohhhhhh doesn't bear thinking about that Zungaro - even made me cross me legs hehehehehehe
Back to top Go down
macklinvinger

PostSubject: Re: Brit-catches-fish-that-br-bites-mens-testicles   Brit-catches-fish-that-br-bites-mens-testicles EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:16 pm

Thanks guys...
For giving information...
Back to top Go down
rustyspurs

PostSubject: Re: Brit-catches-fish-that-br-bites-mens-testicles   Brit-catches-fish-that-br-bites-mens-testicles EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:11 pm

zungaro, i remember you feeding them the day i picked up the driftwood...i cant believe you got in that tank in just a pair of shorts:)

Back to top Go down
zungaro
zungaro

PostSubject: Re: Brit-catches-fish-that-br-bites-mens-testicles   Brit-catches-fish-that-br-bites-mens-testicles EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:57 am

NEVER AGAIN RUSTYSPURS:)
Back to top Go down
francyboy

francyboy

PostSubject: Re: Brit-catches-fish-that-br-bites-mens-testicles   Brit-catches-fish-that-br-bites-mens-testicles EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:37 am

crazy stuff watch your bo**ox folks rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brit-catches-fish-that-br-bites-mens-testicles   Brit-catches-fish-that-br-bites-mens-testicles Empty

Back to top Go down

Brit-catches-fish-that-br-bites-mens-testicles
Page 1 of 1