Tropical Fish Northern Ireland | Tropical Fish NI
WELCOME TO TROPICAL FISH NORTHERN IRELAND! We welcome fish keepers from worldwide to join us.

WELCOME TO TROPICAL FISH NORTHERN IRELAND! We welcome fish keepers from worldwide to join us.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tropical fish keepers from worldwide are welcome! No matter what Aquarium Fish you have, or the size of your Fish Tank. If you have Malawi Cichlids, American, Tropical, or Marine Fish - Come and have a look around - We want to welcome you to our site!

Homesite latestLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello From the Glens Of Antrim

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rott'n'Roller

Rott'n'Roller

Hello From the Glens Of Antrim Empty
PostSubject: Hello From the Glens Of Antrim   Hello From the Glens Of Antrim EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:02 am

Very Happy Friendly female fishkeeper here, at present only have 4ft tank with a couple of albino cories, 1 male and 3 female fighters in it but have err a few tanks (about 14) in storage! I downsized due to ill health but gradually getting better and THAT itch is starting to grow again.
I've kept fighters since I was a teenager (long long time ago Razz), bred them quite successfully for a few years too then got fed up after a bad run of sick tank syndrome...but it always comes back lol. I have also persuaded my fiance to like fishkeeping too, I bought him a smallish tank for his birthday lol..he raised a few fancy goldfish and Koi in it then went out and bought another so he's hooked now too. geek

Looking forward to getting to know you all on the boards Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mbuna

mbuna

PostSubject: Re: Hello From the Glens Of Antrim   Hello From the Glens Of Antrim EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:11 am

hi there welcome to the forum a know what ya mean about the itch lol i had multiple tank syndrome for long time
was just wondering have you bread the wee coreys i was thinking of getting them for a wee community tank i have running think there cracker , though my main tank is cichlids
look forward to chating to you about your fish and if you need any advice feel free to ask as we have fish keepers including myself
that have been in the hobbie for long time once again welcome .
Back to top Go down
http://tropicalfishni.co.uk
wonderfish

wonderfish

PostSubject: Re: Hello From the Glens Of Antrim   Hello From the Glens Of Antrim EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:36 am

Hello there Rott n Roller Smile love the name! LOL!!

Welcome to the forum and its great to have you as a member Smile i too have made the 'mistake' of introducing the other half to the joys of fishyworld and now we have something like 26 tanks on the go LOL!!! One addicted soul in the house is one thing but when there is two.........well we need an aquarium to live in i think hehehehe

Did you have some ads in the paper a little while ago by any chance - breaking down the fish house type ad? Just what you said there seems to spark a memory for me!

I too can relate to the fish keeping cycle, love them, get a stretch of bad luck or ill health etc and get fed up and disheartened, pack up the tanks, miss them, start again with one and then its all back full flow before you know it rofl rofl

I've been keeping fish on and off for about 23 years and been mostly with community fish myself though having a cichlid trend at the minute with the tanks Smile

Looking forward to getting to know you better as well Smile

Wonderfish
Back to top Go down
Rott'n'Roller

Rott'n'Roller

PostSubject: Re: Hello From the Glens Of Antrim   Hello From the Glens Of Antrim EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:05 am

wonderfish wrote:
Hello there Rott n Roller Smile love the name! LOL!!

Welcome to the forum and its great to have you as a member Smile i too have made the 'mistake' of introducing the other half to the joys of fishyworld and now we have something like 26 tanks on the go LOL!!! One addicted soul in the house is one thing but when there is two.........well we need an aquarium to live in i think hehehehe

Did you have some ads in the paper a little while ago by any chance - breaking down the fish house type ad? Just what you said there seems to spark a memory for me!

I too can relate to the fish keeping cycle, love them, get a stretch of bad luck or ill health etc and get fed up and disheartened, pack up the tanks, miss them, start again with one and then its all back full flow before you know it Hello From the Glens Of Antrim 297293791 Hello From the Glens Of Antrim 297293791

I've been keeping fish on and off for about 23 years and been mostly with community fish myself though having a cichlid trend at the minute with the tanks Smile

Looking forward to getting to know you better as well Smile

Wonderfish
Hi Wonderfish, glad you like me nic lol! I love Rottweilers, best dogs in the world imo...have 2 rescue Rotts
that want to lick you to death, a rescue Lab x (that would eat the leg
off you!) and a tiny wee JR x who is THE Boss of the Rotts

Wasn't me selling my tanks, I couldn't part with that stuff (probably why I've got around 20 heaters lmao:P)
Back to top Go down
Rott'n'Roller

Rott'n'Roller

PostSubject: Re: Hello From the Glens Of Antrim   Hello From the Glens Of Antrim EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:10 am

mbuna wrote:
hi there welcome to the forum a know what ya mean about the itch lol i had multiple tank syndrome for long time
was just wondering have you bread the wee coreys i was thinking of getting them for a wee community tank i have running think there cracker , though my main tank is cichlids
look forward to chating to you about your fish and if you need any advice feel free to ask as we have fish keepers including myself
that have been in the hobbie for long time once again welcome .

Hi mbuna, thanks for the welcome Very Happy I bred the coreys a few years ago but now only have the pair left, sold/gave away most of them and this pair are around 4 years old now. I'll keep you in mind if I get more and start again Smile
Back to top Go down
wonderfish

wonderfish

PostSubject: Re: Hello From the Glens Of Antrim   Hello From the Glens Of Antrim EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:20 am

Wonderfish [/quote]
Hi Wonderfish, glad you like me nic lol! I love Rottweilers, best dogs in the world imo...have 2 rescue Rotts
that want to lick you to death, a rescue Lab x (that would eat the leg
off you!) and a tiny wee JR x who is THE Boss of the Rotts

Wasn't me selling my tanks, I couldn't part with that stuff (probably why I've got around 20 heaters lmao:P)[/quote]

Yeah i couldn't part with mine either - i still have my original tank in the garage hahahahaha!!

sounds like you have a handful with the woofers then as well as the fishtanks lol! a friend of mine introduced me to the lovely side of Rotts many years ago when i started off petrified - i got bitten by a dog when i was young and had a fear of most dogs never mind the big ones! but i ended up being a roll toy for hers - i used to lie on the floor and he rolled me over and over with his nose - well when i could stop laughing for long enough Very Happy

Back to top Go down
unclebuck

PostSubject: fishy   Hello From the Glens Of Antrim EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:52 am

these mods all say ur welcome does that mean i can make a cup of tea in ur house wonderfish ??
Back to top Go down
wonderfish

wonderfish

PostSubject: Re: Hello From the Glens Of Antrim   Hello From the Glens Of Antrim EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:04 am

Of course unclebuck Smile the more the merrier sha banana sha banana sha banana
Back to top Go down
wonderfish

wonderfish

PostSubject: Re: Hello From the Glens Of Antrim   Hello From the Glens Of Antrim EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:12 am

Pots Brewed Smile

Hello From the Glens Of Antrim Nice_c10
Back to top Go down
Rott'n'Roller

Rott'n'Roller

PostSubject: Re: Hello From the Glens Of Antrim   Hello From the Glens Of Antrim EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:02 am

Any coffee????
Back to top Go down
wonderfish

wonderfish

PostSubject: Re: Hello From the Glens Of Antrim   Hello From the Glens Of Antrim EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:28 pm

Absolutely! Might even grind the beans if i know you are coming Smile
Back to top Go down
Rott'n'Roller

Rott'n'Roller

PostSubject: Re: Hello From the Glens Of Antrim   Hello From the Glens Of Antrim EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:58 am

I'll bring the remains of a tin of Tim Hortons.
Back to top Go down
wonderfish

wonderfish

PostSubject: Re: Hello From the Glens Of Antrim   Hello From the Glens Of Antrim EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:43 am

In that case i'll get the donuts Smile
Back to top Go down
Rott'n'Roller

Rott'n'Roller

PostSubject: Re: Hello From the Glens Of Antrim   Hello From the Glens Of Antrim EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:57 am

Any Timbits?
Back to top Go down
wonderfish

wonderfish

PostSubject: Re: Hello From the Glens Of Antrim   Hello From the Glens Of Antrim EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:44 am

LOL not at the minute but i'm sure some of our American friends would post us some Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rott'n'Roller

Rott'n'Roller

PostSubject: Re: Hello From the Glens Of Antrim   Hello From the Glens Of Antrim EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:51 am

LOL I hope you haven't got any Canadian members lol, Tim Hortons is a Canadian company and very close to Canadian hearts Razz
Back to top Go down
wonderfish

wonderfish

PostSubject: Re: Hello From the Glens Of Antrim   Hello From the Glens Of Antrim EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:42 am

hahaha well yes we do have some Canadian Members whoooopsie doh

Sorry Guys!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From the Glens Of Antrim   Hello From the Glens Of Antrim Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello From the Glens Of Antrim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tropical Fish Northern Ireland | Tropical Fish NI  :: Welcome :: Welcome New Members :: welcome introduction-
Jump to: