Tropical Fish Northern Ireland | Tropical Fish NI
WELCOME TO TROPICAL FISH NORTHERN IRELAND! We welcome fish keepers from worldwide to join us.

WELCOME TO TROPICAL FISH NORTHERN IRELAND! We welcome fish keepers from worldwide to join us.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tropical fish keepers from worldwide are welcome! No matter what Aquarium Fish you have, or the size of your Fish Tank. If you have Malawi Cichlids, American, Tropical, or Marine Fish - Come and have a look around - We want to welcome you to our site!

Homesite latestLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello new friends.We are from canada

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
under the sea radio

Hello new friends.We are from canada Empty
PostSubject: Hello new friends.We are from canada   Hello new friends.We are from canada EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:00 am

We are very happy to become friends on this forum and we are honored to be welcomed so warmly.
Back to top Go down
http://underthesearadioshow.yolasite.com
wonderfish

wonderfish

PostSubject: Re: Hello new friends.We are from canada   Hello new friends.We are from canada EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:29 am

Smile So nice to have you on the forum Mary and to bring such a great resource for us all too! I am very excited to let everyone know that under the sea radio have a very regular radio broadcast blog show with brilliant topics sure to interest any fish keeper! For example the one today is all about aquascaping, there are also several earlier broadcasts available including:

New to Aquariums - It is the water plus more,
American Livebearers Association - Club info,
Beginning Aquarium Plants,
Dr. Paul Loiselle - Madagascar Cichlids
South American Cichlids

and many more on there too - i am sure you will all agree having access to these broadcasts with many of the contributors to PFK and highly renowned experts in their field is an exceptional resource for us to have - Thanks so much for sharing this with us Mary Wink

We will be adding a player to our resources section giving us direct access to the broadcast (once i let mbuna know he has some work to do, because no doubt i won't be able to add it properly though i will try now LOL!)

Welcome again, and I really look forward to chatting and getting to know you Smile

Back to top Go down
wonderfish

wonderfish

PostSubject: Re: Hello new friends.We are from canada   Hello new friends.We are from canada EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:19 am

Well i managed to get the player embeded into the forum Smile

I have opened a new section for the underthewater blog radio programs I have added the aquascaping one so far but will continue to add the others!

You can listen to the show here: https://tropicalfishni.forumotion.co.uk/t342-aquascaping-discussion#996
Back to top Go down
under the sea radio

PostSubject: Thank you   Hello new friends.We are from canada EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:53 am

Willy and I are very excited to be here and share everything that we can with all of those with a love for this wonderful hobby.If anyone has any suggestions for future shows please let us know:o
Back to top Go down
wonderfish

wonderfish

PostSubject: Re: Hello new friends.We are from canada   Hello new friends.We are from canada EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Oh we will have to get thinking about suggestions - thats brilliant, thanks Mary Smile

I know at the minute some of the members (including me) have been doing some reading about the plight of Lake Victoria - i haven't managed to look through all of the shows you have covered yet to check if you have done any on this yet?

I have been adding some more of the shows to the thread now that i know how to do it Smile Its going to take me a while to get them all on there LOL!!!!

Back to top Go down
under the sea radio

PostSubject: Re: Hello new friends.We are from canada   Hello new friends.We are from canada EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:37 am

Yes we have actually done a show about Lake Victoris Cichlids I believe!! I will get back with you and let you know!!
Back to top Go down
mbuna

mbuna

PostSubject: Re: Hello new friends.We are from canada   Hello new friends.We are from canada EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:02 am

welcome to the forum great to have you,s onboard
Back to top Go down
http://tropicalfishni.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello new friends.We are from canada   Hello new friends.We are from canada Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello new friends.We are from canada
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tropical Fish Northern Ireland | Tropical Fish NI  :: Welcome :: Welcome New Members :: welcome introduction-
Jump to: