Tropical Fish Northern Ireland | Tropical Fish NI
WELCOME TO TROPICAL FISH NORTHERN IRELAND! We welcome fish keepers from worldwide to join us.

WELCOME TO TROPICAL FISH NORTHERN IRELAND! We welcome fish keepers from worldwide to join us.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tropical fish keepers from worldwide are welcome! No matter what Aquarium Fish you have, or the size of your Fish Tank. If you have Malawi Cichlids, American, Tropical, or Marine Fish - Come and have a look around - We want to welcome you to our site!

Homesite latestLatest imagesRegisterLog in

introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mbuna

mbuna

introduction Empty
PostSubject: introduction   introduction EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:15 am

been keeping cichlids and other tropicals for around fifteen years my father was the influence in me keeping these beautifull tank inhabitants just rubbed off on me lol stuck with them ever since
i hope you enjoy your time on the forum we are at early stages and hope to bring alot of usefull links information and more thanks and welcome aboard .
i guess the only one thing is that i must mention there is no rules other than keeping it clean and
please no slander of other members or forums as wee have had this from other forums thanks for understanding and enjoy.
introduction 2327439700
Back to top Go down
http://tropicalfishni.co.uk
wonderfish

wonderfish

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:34 am

Sounds good to me - hate all that bitching malarky - we are all here for the love of the fish Smile
Back to top Go down
wonderfish

wonderfish

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for all your hard work on the Forum ;)   introduction EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:11 am

Hey mbuna, I just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work Smile - i know you have been doing lots of tweaking and adding lots of bits and bobs to the forum over the past few weeks. Its looking great and i'm sure its going to keep growing and growing! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
mbuna

mbuna

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:18 am

same goes for you thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://tropicalfishni.co.uk
Sponsored content

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction Empty

Back to top Go down